24.10.07

to that female accomplice

a crime needs to be taken care of down the alley.

its a risky undertaking.we need to stick close.so close.we sneak up through the alley.its dark.its cold.there a sound of the wind getting cut through the alley. a whistling sound.we have to scrape the walls as we walk.there is one bit where u have to slowly lie on me and crawl through.its an opening which leads into an ventilator.beware of all traps.check for bend circuits.they are alarms.breathe into me.pinch my neck.dont slip into that dream.wake up and smell me.ur sweaty palms in mine.eyes closed.fans swinging.earth revolving.
the end

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lots of good reading here, thanks! I was searching on yahoo when I found your publish, I’m going to add your feed to Google Reader, I look forward to more from you.